Oats the daily breakfast for many is something that I have Indianized to suit our tastes.
This is the version that I make often and let me make it clear the girls do not eat it at all but we love it.
I had posted this version long ago now I have improvised on it for Blogging Marathon #45.
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp sambhar masala
- ½ tsp black salt
- ¼ cup boiled corn or vegetables of your choice
- 1 green chilli, chopped fine
- Salt to taste
- Dhania/ coriander leaves to garnish
- Spring onion greens,to garnish
- Mix the water, ginger garlic, masala, salts, and vegetables and bring to rolling boil.
- Add the oats and green chilli.
- Mix well and switch off.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
- I always use Quaker oats but last time I brought Suffola oats and they needed more water.
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!