The other day we ordered this dish for the second time I decided to make it.
250 grams fried peas (The ones you get in the readymade mixture purchased in the sweetmeats shop)
3 onions chopped fine
4 cloves garlic crushed fine
1 tomato chopped fine
2 tblspn oil
4-5 green chillies , chopped fine (adjust as per taste)
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp garam Masala
½ tsp dry mango powder
Salt to taste
¼ tsp sugar
2 Roasted papad
1. In a thick kadhai heat the oil . in the hot oil add the garlic and fry.
2. When you get the fragrance of fried garlic add the onions, raise the flame stir quickly the onions should be crunchy.
3. Add all the dry Masalas salt sugar and stir.
4. Next add the tomatoes, fried peas, green chillies.
5. Transfer to serving plate,garnish with green coriander and crushed roasted papad.
6. Serve immediately with wedges of lime.