Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guest hosting Walk through the Memory Lane -WTML


“Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us.”
-Oscar Wilde

True is it not for as we walk down the path of life we collect... memories good and bad. Some that we remember a lot and some we forget.

  Generally good times we remember the rerun in our minds. Like I love to remember my courtship days, the day we got married, our days as newly married, our first fight, when I first realized I was pregnant…..

Bad times grab up as you would rather not remember them. You may have some of your own so I will not run mine up here.

Some memories tease you like the elusive gold at the end of the rainbow….

Get the general idea…

Life is all about memories and how we deal with them, what we learn from them.  So
I want you to share with us    your memories associated with the recipe, not just the recipe.    
Here are the basics that we, Gayatri and I expect from you
·        While posting the recipe please give a link to this page and Gayathri's Announcementpage.
·        Usage of logo is optional. This will be useful to spread the word. 
·        There are no restrictions for the number of new entries.
·         If you are linking an archived entry, please update it with the link to this page. 
·        Two entries from the archives are accepted. 
·        Only Vegetarian recipes accepted. Eggs not allowed.
·        Non-Bloggers can also send in their entries by sending the recipe to my mail ID themadscientistskitchen@gmail.com with the subject as WTML. I will include it in the round up. 
·        This time I am making it easy to share your recipes with me. I am giving a linky tool for easy linking of your posts. So you need not go through the lengthy process of drafting a mail and sending it to me. 

Gayathri will select an entry through random selection and give away the book for the selected entry. I request all my readers to help me in making this event a huge success.
Note that the books Gayathri gives are not sponsored and it is her own contribution to the event. The book she chose is Gujarathi Cook Book by Tarla Dalal. I am not eligible for the give away.

On the first of September, Gayathri will select a lucky winner and send a mail. After receiving her mail, you can give an address to which she has to ship the book. She will ship the book within India so if you reside abroad, please give an address in India for her to ship.

So what are you waiting for, write about your memories for remember
 Charles Dickens said,
  Lord, keep my memory green.”
 

Photobucket

13 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

will be posting soon happy hosting
hope you can join the know your flours event on my site

Torviewtoronto said...

will be posting soon happy hosting
hope you can join the know your flours event on my site

Shama Nagarajan said...

happy hosting !!!

Amina Khaleel said...

happy hosting... will link my entries soon...

Divya Pramil said...

Will surely participate!! Happy hosting :) Glad I found your space... Following you now!! Do visit my space if you have time to spare.

~Today's Recipe~Simple green peas masala / Pachai pattani masala
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes

Achu said...

Hi archu

Can i post 2 archived entry which are eggless to your event and 1 new entry is it ok?

Jagruti said...

Hi Archana,

I added in my egg curry bu mistake. Please feel free to remove it. Will send in more entries:)

Thanks !
Jagruti

Jagruti said...

Happy hosting ..can I link my Mango Biscotti post here ? let me know.

Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey
Super Foods~Super Power

Swasthi said...

will send in my entries soon Archana!

Sowmya Karthy said...

Nice event. sent my entry...

Sowmya
http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in

Achu said...

Hi achu

I submitted my 3 entries on your event..my entry is no 40,41 ans 42. 40 is my new entry and 41 and 42 are my archived entries..please comment if u r okay with my entries dear.

Jaleela said...

Happy Hosting , will try to send some entry

Gauri said...

Hi,
Kuthe ahes? Me mazhi recipe post kkeli :)