Treacle tart this was one of the desserts I was make for the HP themed party. Making treacle tart for 30 people in not my cup of tea( I still have to read the recipe shhh!), so we made canapes with chocolate.
Again the pics are by the kids I think!
For Canapés you will need
· 200 grms Cream (I used Amul Cream)
· 330 grms Dark Chocolate (chopped fine)
· 20 grms butter
· Canapes cases( I made 40 )
· Cherries and sprinkles
· Chop the chocolate to small pieces
· Heat the cream so that it just bubbles. Remove off the flame
· Add the chocolate and mix well.
· Add the butter.
· Beat well.
· Arrange the canapes cases on the serving tray.
· Spoon the chocolate in the cases.
· Decorate with cherries and sprinkles.
· Cover with cling film and chill in the refrigerator till needed.
Must confess that my neighbour's daughter Stacey did these alone with Akanksha helping her. I just made the chocolate and gave her.
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#24
Sending this to Kids delight, valli's page, WTML, Makar Sankranti,
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Face Book page. I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too!