Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Round up of Street Foods of the World

I was hosting the Only Series Pari's blog baby! The theme was Street foods of the World.

To me street food immediately invokes images of Bhel, Pani poori and all kinds of Chaat! 
 But is Street food limited to this? 
Definitively not.
 Here is what my blog friends had to post.  




tava pulao





i

DSC_3099-001

DSC_2991-001

P1050146

P1040773


The only entry from elsewhere is Vietnamese Banh Mi Chay   
I would like to thank you all for the delicious entries. My horizon of Street Food has definitely broadened. I plan to make them all as soon as possible. will definitely get back to you guys with the feedback. In case I have not included any entry please get back to me.Thansk once again

Thanks Pari for this  opportunity.   I know now that Street foods vcan be made at home much better and healthy.

Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. tongue tickling roundup!!! so yummy and delicious!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Tried and Tasted - Raks Kitchen
    Ongoing Event - Dish it out - Lentils & Garlic
    Ongoing Event - Know Your Dairy - Cheese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup Archana, Love street food a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collections of the chat.

    Gr8 event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! We've recently launched the site www.Recipesup.com, on our website you can promote your blog Through facebook,twitter.com and pinterest. I invite you to go and take a look. Your blog will be in the top rank of Recipesup blogs. Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

    Lovely blog!
    www.recipesup.com
    www.cazarecetas.com

    Kinds Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi archana, congrats! you did a great jod- i travelled the world followed those spread...hmm so many delicious street foods. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean a lot to me. Please do comment...You can contact me @themadscientistskitchen@gmail.com
Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright